About + Contact
I’m a real person who does real things, from a real boring country called Ireland.
Circumstantially, I have just recently (successfully) completed a formal education, escaped suburbia and am living Life After Art College, Art After Life, Living with Art To Make, Art with a Day Job and all that this entails.
————————————————- CURRICULUM VITAE ————————————————-
b. 1988 in Dublin, Ireland
- BA (Hons) in Fine Art from the National College of Art and Design, Dublin, 2010
- April-July 2009: Erasmus study exchange to HGB Leipzig, Germany.
- January 2011: group exhibition Contextomy, in SolArt Gallery, Dawson Street, Dublin 2.
- October 2010: exhibited as part of the Yawn Together collective, in Monster Truck Project Space, Francis Street, Dublin 8.
- July 2010: group exhibition Papergirl 5, Alte Post Neuköln, Berlin
- June 2010: exhibited in NCAD Graduate Show 2010, in NCAD, Thomas Street, Dublin 8.
- April 2010: exhibited as part of the Eye-Kea Project in Basement Project Space, Camden Quay, Cork.
- March 2010: performance at Basement Project Space, Camden Quay, Cork
- February 2010: group exhibition with Papergirl Berlin in “It’s a kind of magic!” Mystifizierung und Demystifizierung im Kontext der Künstlerpublikation seit 1960
- July 2009: group exhibition Papergirl 4, Alte Post Neuköln, Berlin
- June 2009: group exhibition MAHL Zwei, Endersstrasse 19, Leipzig Lindenau
- June 2009: group exhibition 3rd year NCAD Print Students in the Cross Gallery, Francis St. Dublin 8
- April 2009: group exhibition MAHL, Endersstrasse 19, Leipzig Lindenau
- March 2009 group exhibition Zyxting in The Shaw Space, Dublin.
- January 2009: group exhibition [St]Inky Fingers in Twisted Pepper, Middle Abbey Street, Dublin 1.
- October 2008: Cover design for “Speedway; the Dublin Experience”, by George P. Kearns (self-published).
- Summer 2008: Children’s art classes in Dublin Central Library.
- May 2008: group exhibition I Love Prints in the Monstertruck Gallery, Francis Street, Dublin 8.
- Summer 2007: Children’s art classes in Dublin Central Library.
- May 2007: End-of-Year exhibition of work by Core Year students at NCAD, Thomas Street, Dublin 8.
- Illustrator: The Magic of Irish Nature by Patrick O’Sullivan, published by Nonsuch Publishing Ltd, 2009.